News and Updates
- 2015-7-08 : No Show Policy is here.
- 2015-6-27 : Messages from Chairs is available.
- 2015-6-08 : The proceedings of the past ChinaSIP (2013 and 2014) are included in the IEEE Xplore database and indexed by EI Compendex.
- 2015-6-06 : Technical program released. (here)
- 2015-5-20 : Accepted papers and accepted journal presentations must be registered by May 22, 2015.
- 2015-5-17 : Hotel Reservation is available.
- 2015-5-02 : Registration is open.
- 2015-5-01 : Summer School and Tutorials online.
- 2015-4-21 : The date of Notification of paper acceptance has been extended to Apr. 26, 2015.
- 2015-4-21 : Journal Presentation Request is here.
(Deadline: May 10, 2015)
|Submission of regular full papers
|Jan. 31, 2015 extended to Feb. 28, 2015
|Submission of invited papers
|Feb. 15, 2015 extended to Feb. 28, 2015
|Notification of paper acceptance
|Apr. 20, 2015 extended to Apr. 26, 2015
|Camera ready paper submission
||May 10, 2015
|Author Registration Deadline
|May 15, 2015 extended to May. 22, 2015
The Third IEEE China Summit and International Conference on Signal and Information Processing (ChinaSIP 2015) will be held in Chengdu, China from 12th to 15th July 2015. Sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), ChinaSIP is an annual summit and international conference held in China for domestic and international scientists, researchers, and practitioners to network and discuss the latest progress in theoretical, technological, and educational aspects of signal and information processing.
ChinaSIP is unique as it is developed to realize the multi-facet, outreach vision of IEEE SPS for China. Several features are being planned in order to help attract attendance, make the conference stand out to potential attendees among many IEEE and other conferences already in China, and ensure high-quality and good diversity of submissions and participations.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases including EI Compendex.
The proceedings of the past ChinaSIP (2013 and 2014) are included in the IEEE Xplore database and indexed by EI Compendex.
The regular technical program tracks and topics include, but not limited to:
- Speech, Audio, and Language
- Image, Video, and Multimedia
- Pattern Recognition for SIP
- Machine Learning and Big Data Analysis for SIP
- SIP for Bioinformatics and Bio/Medicine
- Info Forensics & Security (Including Biometrics)
- SIP for Communications and Networking
- SIP Theory, Methods, and Applications
- Remote Sensing Data Processing
- Multichannel and Array Signal Processing
- Keynote and invited talks by global experts
- Education and research panel discussions
- Demos and showcase of recent journal articles
- Industry forum and exhibits
- Professional development and networking with global leaders